About How to make Vegetable Pizza | Veg Pizza Recipe | Vegetarian pizza:
Vegetable Pizza or Veg Pizza is very popular amongst all age people in my house – right from kids to my parent. Its my favorite. Before I learnt this recipe, I used to had this from outside at least once in every month. But with just 30 to 40 mins of fun in kitchen, you can make this delicious pizza.
In this recipe, I will explain how to make pizza base so that you don’t have to get it from market. I have used all purpose flour or maida to make pizza base. You can also use wheat to make the base. Sauce I used is also home made and is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|25 to 30 mins||25 mins||4 slices|
- 4 to 5 tsp of Oil
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 2 to 3 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 to 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 small Chopped Ginger
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 5 Tomatoes to make puree
- 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 to 2 small tsp of Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1 small tsp of Turmeric Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped Capsicum
- Grated Cheese
- Chilli Flakes
- Water as needed
For making pizza bread:
1. In a bowl add 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida.
2. To the all purpose flour add 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of sugar, pinch of sodium bicarbonate, 1 to 2 tsp of oil and a cup of Curd/Yogurt and knead it to make dough. Adjust the quantity of water while kneading so as to make the dough smooth and soft.
For making tomato sauce:
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in frying pan.
2. Add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilli and onion. Saute it for a min.
3. To this add tomato puree and let it cook for a min.
4. Next add 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder, pinch of sodium bicarbonate, 1 tsp of turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Mix it well and cook for 4 to 5 mins.
Assembling the Veg Pizza:
1. Grease the baking plate with 1 to 2 tsp of oil.
2. Take the dough (pizza bread) and flatten it on the greased baking plate. Roll the flatten dough to make thin/thick base as per your preference.
3. Spread the tomato paste on the top of the base.
4. Next, sprinkle grated cheese uniformly.
5. And then in toppings add chopped onion, green and black olives, chopped capsicum. You can add jalapenos as per your taste.
6. Preheat the oven and bake the veg pizza for 8 to 10 mins at 200 degree C.
7. Garnish it with oregano, pepper and chilli flakes and serve it hot.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.
SHOP THE ONLINE MEGASTORE WITH THE FREE FLIPKART ANDROID APP. CHOOSE FROM THE MASSIVE SELECTION OF ORIGINAL PRODUCTS IN FASHION, ELECTRONICS, BOOKS, MOBILES AND OTHER CATEGORIES.
Click Below to download the app for free: