About Sweet Lassi | Sweet Buttermilk Recipe:
Lassi a need for almost everyone specially in summer. Lassi can be sweet as well as salty. In this, I have shown how to make sweet lassi in no time. Imagine after a long day where you are completely tired and thirsty and then you have been served with the delicious, chilled lassi in large tamba (copper) glass. Isn’t it will be refreshing ?
Having Lassi in tamba glass adds more to its taste and helps in reducing the hypertension as well as slows down the ageing. Lassi, made from yogurt is really good for health as it contains the digestive enzymes which helps in digestion and prevents from constipation. So let’s learn how to make sweet lassi/buttermilk.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|15 mins||-||1 Large Glass|
- 1 cup Chilled Curd
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 small tsp of Rose Water
- Few strands of Saffron
- 1/2 tsp of Anjeer
- 3 to 4 Cashews
- 3 to 4 Pistas
- 4 to 5 Tutti Frutti
- Powdered Cardamom (Optional)
1. Take a blender and add 1 cup of chilled curd, 1/2 cup of Sugar and around 1 small tsp of Rose Water. If you want, you can also add powdered cardamom.
2. Whip this for around a minute until everything blends well and becomes frothy.
3. Pour the blended mixture in the copper (tamba) glass. If in case you don’t have tamba glass then you can use the regular glass as well.
4. Now add few strands of saffron, anjeer, cashew pieces, pista and tutti frutti on the top of the blended mixture and the delicious, chilled sweet lassi will be ready. To make it extra chilled, yo can add few ice cubes as well.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.
Install the Flipkart app by clicking below and do the shopping on go