About Cheese Baingan Ki Kachori Recipe | Cheese Aubergine Kachori Recipe:
I am sure you must have not heard or prepared Cheese Baingan Ki Kachori or Cheese Aubergine Kachori Recipe before. You must have heard of various kachoris like khasta kachori, moong dal kachori, matar kachori but how about cheese baingan ki kachori. I am sure the name itself must have filled your mouth with lot of water.
Indeed this is the mouth watering dish specially when you stuff delicious cheese and fried marinated baingan (brinjal/aubergine) in the soft dough of wheat flour, gram flour and all purpose flour. I had never had this before until one fine day my wife made this for me. Amazed with the taste, thought to share with all of you. Hope you will like this recipe, please try it and do let us know how it came out for you.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|15 mins||20 to 35 mins||2|
- Salt as per taste
- Brinjal (Eggplant or Aubergine or Baingan) cut in circular shape
- Cheese Slices
- Gram Flour
- All Purpose Flour
- Wheat Flour
- Water to make dough
- Cooking Soda
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Cumin Powder
1. Take 2 to 3 cups of wheat flour in a bowl, add 1 cup of gram flour, 1 cup of all purpose flour followed by 1 tsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of ajwain, 1/2 tsp of salt and a pinch of cooking soda. Add water to it and knead it to make soft dough. Once done, keep it aside for 15 mins.
2. Take sliced brinjals cut in circular shape in a bowl and marinate it by adding 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 2 tsp of red chilli powder, 1 tsp of salt and around 2 tsp of water. Mix it well and keep it aside.
3. Heat 2 to 3 tsp of oil in a pan. Once hot gently slide the marinated brinjals and fry them until the color changes to light golden in color. Once fried, take out in a separate plate and remove the excess oil using paper towel or tissue paper.
4. Now take the dough and make small puris from it. Take 2 puris at a time. Place one puri on a flat surface and add fried brinjals on the top of puri followed by slices of cheese. Cover the stuffing with the second puri as shown in the video below. Repeat this for the rest other puris.
5. Next is to fry these stuffed puris/kachoris. Take a deep pan and heat around 4 to 5 tsp of oil. Once oil is hot then gently slide the stuffed puris or kachoris from the side. Fry it on a medium low flame and make sure to flip puris so that these can be cooked from the other side as well. Fry them for around 4 to 5 mins until the color of kachoris turn into golden brown. Repeat this for the other stuffed puris/kachoris.
6. Remove the extra oil by using paper towel and the delicious, mouth watering Cheese Baingan Ki Kachori will be ready. Serve this with tomato sauce or coriander chutney and goes very well with hot tea.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.