About Chicken Nuggets Recipe: kabali
How about making your favorite Chicken Nuggets right at your home with just few steps and without using the Oven ? This yummy snack is very easy to make and is high in calories. Chicken nuggets are usually prepared from chicken breasts cut in small cube shapes which are then marinated with some flavorful spices. The marinated chicken cubes are then coated with beaten eggs and breadcrumbs before deep frying or baked. Combination of beaten eggs and breadcrumbs helps to make this dish more crunchy and crispy in taste. I tried this long time back at home after having it in one of the famous fast food restaurants and the taste was so awesome that now this has become one of the favorite dish in my family.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|25 mins for Marination|
15 mins for coating
- 1/2 kg of Chicken breast chopped in medium to small size.
- Dill (a.k.a AniSeeds) – Optional
- 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 tsp of Oregano
- 1 tsp of Ajwain Seeds
- 2 to 4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala
- 1 tsp of Black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 to 4 tsp of Corn Flour
- 4 to 6 tsp of Gram Flour
- 4 to 5 Eggs in beaten form
1. First marinate the chicken pieces using the spices required for Chicken Nuggets. For this, put chicken pieces in a big bowl and add ginger-garlic paste, ajwain seeds, oregano, aniseeds, kashmiri red chilly powder, black pepper powder, garam masala, coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp of oil and mix it properly. Add juice of half lemon, salt as per taste and mix it again. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preparing Mixture for Coating:
1. Beat 4 to 5 egg yolks in a bowl properly.
2. Add mixture of 1/2 cup gram flour, 1/2 tsp of corn flour and pinch of baking powder in a plate and mix it.
3. Take around 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs in a separate plate. You can add more as per the need.
How to coat chicken pieces:
1. Take a piece of chicken and dip it in beaten egg-yolk. Next cover the chicken piece dipped in beaten egg with flour mixture and then with the breadcrumbs. Once coated, place it on a separate plate. Repeat this for other pieces.
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan and gently slide the chicken pieces in the oil one by one. Fry it until chicken pieces are cooked and the color changes to golden brown.
2. Once fried, soak the extra oil by using paper towel or tissue paper and serve this hot with tomato sauce or coriander chutney.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.