About Mixed Fruit Halwa Recipe:
This recipe is something special for babies. Well, you know most of the babies are picky eaters. Several times they refuse to eat. My little one is almost the same. He too doesn’t eat properly. But yesterday I saw my 10 months old having his meal happily after long time. I wondered how this magic happened. He was eating something like payasam. My wife told me that it is much of fruit halwa or some fruit pudding which she made for him. My kido loved it, so I thought to
share this recipe with all of you. Hope your toddler will love it too.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|10 mins||15 mins||3|
- Fresh fruits cut in small pieces – In this recipe I have taken Apple, Peach, Plum, Pineapple and Kiwi
- 1 cup of Orange Juice
- 1 small bowl of Semolina
- Sugar as per taste
- 1 tsp to 2 tsp of Ghee
- Water as per requirement
1. Fry Semolina in ghee for 4-5 minutes on medium flame. Once done, take it out of the pan.
2. In another pan, add around 1 to 2 tsp of ghee. Add peach, pineapple, kiwi, plum and apple. Mix it well. Ensure fruits are chopped in a size that a toddler can chew properly and do not choke by swallowing any of the fruit pieces.
3. After 4 to 5 mins, add 1 cup of orange juice and 1 to 2 tsp of Sugar. Mix it well. Cover this with lid and allow it to cook for around 5 more mins.
4. Mash the cooked fruits and then add water and let it cook for some more time.
5. Once fruits are cooked, add water and semolina in it and cook it till the whole mixture dries. You can vary the consistency as per your babies taste. You can adjust quantity of sugar and water in the dish.
Sweet and Sour taste of fruits brings a unique flavor to the dish. It compliments the taste of the dish. You can use crushed dry fruits as well in this recipe to make it more delicious. I am sure, your little ones will definitely going to like this recipe.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.