About Instant Mango Ice Cream Recipes:
Mango is considered as the king of fruits in ayurveda. Besides being juicy and delicious, mangoes are rich in antioxidants and fiber. When you get such a delicious fruit in abundance at your home, you unintentionally prepare various dishes with it :P. So why should I be left behind. Moreover since the monsoon has arrived in most part of India so I thought to welcome it by preparing Instant Mango Ice Cream, the most loved ice cream by kids.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|10 mins if you purchase condensed milk from outside. If made in home then consider to be 30 mins||5 mins||2|
- Frozen Mango Pulp
- Condensed Milk (1/2 litre Milk and 1 Cup Sugar processed on medium flame)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Rose Water
- 4 to 5 Almonds
- Chilled Water as per need/Ice Cubes
1. Add frozen mango pulp, condensed milk, vanilla essence, rose water, almonds, ice cubes/chilled water in a food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients in the processor.
3. Garnish it with Tutti-Frutti, cherry and Ice-Cream wafer.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.