About Kanda Poha Recipe:
Kanda (Onion) Poha is a traditional recipe from Maharashtra which is enrich in iron. It is so wholesome and tasty that you can make it any time of the day. Best served in Breakfast and as snacks with hot tea.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|5 mins||5 mins||2|
- 2 tsp of Oil
- 1/2 spoon Mustard Seeds
- 4 to 5 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 1 cup Beaten Rice
- 2 finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1 small tsp of Turmeric Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Lemon
1. Take oil in a pan and add mustard seeds in it. Let it crackle.
2. Add finely chopped green chillies and curry leaves. Fry it for 15-20 seconds. Next add chopped Onion and fry it for another 3 mins.
3. Once the onion is cooked, add washed and soaked beaten rice or poha and mix it.
4. Add salt as per the taste and pour 2 tsp Lemon Juice on it.
5. Poha is ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with tea.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.