About Coconut (Nariyal) Ladoo Recipe:
Coconut (Nariyal) ladoos (Sweet in ball shape) are rich, sweet dessert snacks. These are made during many festive occasions like Diwali, Holi. The one I have made in this recipe is very simple and easy to make. The best part of this recipe is that it can be made within few minutes and that too with less ingredients. You can add dry fruits and other sugary stuff to make it more delicious and tasty 🙂
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|10 mins||5 mins||20 Ladoos|
- 2 freshly grated Coconuts (nariyal)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Food color (optional)
1. Grate the coconut. Mix sugar and Grated Coconut in a pan on low flame. Once it is mixed properly, increase the heat to medium flame. Stir Continuously.
2. Cook it until the color changes and sugar dissolves properly. Turn off the heat when coconut mix becomes thick and crumbly in consistency.
3. Take out the mixture in 3 or more different bowls and add color as per your requirement. I have added Orange and Green Color in this recipe to bring the look and feel of Tiranga. Allow the mixture to cool for sometime.
4. Take around one full spoon of mixture into your palm. Gently press to form a smooth, round ball. Adjust the size of ladoo as you prefer.
5. Keep it in an Air-Tight Container or Refrigerator. It can be used for 2 or 3 weeks.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.