About Chatpata Broccoli Curry Recipe:
Broccoli comes from the cabbage family and is one of the healthiest food which has some special cholesterol lowering benefits. We have prepared this recipe considering the numerous benefits of Broccoli. This recipe is easy to prepare and can be paired with any kind of bread and rice. Usually this can be served at dinner time but it goes well in lunch as well.
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings|
|10 mins||20 mins||2|
- 300 grams of Broccoli
- 2 finely chopped Tomatoes
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies slit from middle
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Salt as per the taste
- 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- 3 tsp of Oil for frying
- Spring Onions
- Lemon Juice (optional)
1. Heat 3 tsp oil in a large sauce pan and add chopped garlic, green chillies and fry it for around a minute.
2. Add washed and chopped Broccoli in the above and fry it for sometime. Once done, take it out in a plate.
3. Within the same pan, add tomatoes and fry it. Sprinkle some salt over the tomatoes as per the taste and also add Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala and Black Pepper on it.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water and cook this for 5 minutes. After this add fried broccoli and pour over some lemon juice to enhance it’s taste.
5. Put some spring onions and cook it for few more minutes. Serve this hot with rice and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Hope you liked this recipe. Subscribe us on YouTube and follow us on Facebook for more such delicious recipes.
You are invited to join our Facebook Group as well.